AC Installation in San Antonio
Repair or Replace? That’s a question we hear a lot during visits with our valued customers. There isn’t a simple, one-size-fits-all answer, unfortunately.
Here are a few guidelines to help you as you prepare to discuss a new system with one of our comfort advisors:
- Is your system 8 to 10 years or older?
- Does your current system require frequent repairs?
- Does your current system take a long time to cool off the home or seem to run for a long time?
- Is the heating/cooling portion of your utility bill increasing year after year?
- Are some rooms cold, while other rooms stay warm?
We Specialize in Installation of New:
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Zoned cooling systems
- Central air conditioning
- High-efficiency, high SEER systems
To find out more or to schedule a no-cost analysis of the benefits of replacing your system, call Will Fix It at 210-333-3300.
If you answered “yes” to all or some of the above, it is likely time to investigate installing a new system. The good news is that Will Fix It offers the latest in high-efficiency technology and our install crews are proud of their great track record of properly installing systems all over San Antonio.
After all, no matter how efficient a new system is rated for, if it’s not installed properly, it won’t provide the efficiency you expect or the comfort you deserve. We adhere to the ACCA Manual J guidelines for calculating the right size equipment for your home. And we carefully design and install the proper ductwork configuration so that you can get the most out of your new equipment.