Tune-up Your AC System for Maximum Efficiency
Does extending the lifespan of your HVAC system and enjoying maximum efficiency sound good to you? If so, you will do well to consider an AC tune-up from Will Fix It. We service home and business owners throughout the San Antonio, TX area. Our AC tune-up service can keep your system working effectively during the warm summer months and the cool winters. Most central air conditioning repairs can be avoided with routine maintenance appointments. Your air conditioner is a significant investment, so it only makes sense to take care of it. Just think of your vehicle. Without regular oil changes, it won’t run efficiently. The same is true for your home’s air conditioner. Without proper maintenance, the system cannot be expected to function properly or have a long lifespan. Learn more about getting an AC tune-up and schedule service today.
AC Inspection & Tune-up Services
Once temperatures reach triple digits in San Antonio, it’s essential to have an air conditioning system that works correctly. The key to keeping your AC system efficient and dependable is to have routine maintenance performed. The team at Will Fix It offers comprehensive AC inspections and tune-ups to catch potential problems before they become more significant and costly. A home AC tune-up could save you money and keep you comfortable.
Does Your AC System Need a Tune-up?
Most homeowners may not know if their AC system needs a tune-up or not. The truth is that all air conditioning systems need routine AC tune-ups to perform at their best. There are many parts to an HVAC system, including filters, coils, fins, and more. All parts need to be checked out regularly to keep your energy bills reasonable and prevent system breakdowns. We can perform regular maintenance and inspections for residential and commercial AC systems. We proudly service all makes and models, and our experienced professionals will communicate any issues we find to you.
How Often Do I Need an AC Tune-up?
No matter what type, make, and model of AC system you have, your system should be inspected, cleaned, and serviced at least once a year, with twice a year being preferred for optimal performance. The team at Will Fix It recommends schedule routine maintenance for your air conditioning system once or twice a year to extend its lifespan and ensure you aren’t paying too much for monthly energy bills. Plan on having your heating system maintained in the fall and your air conditioning system maintained in the spring.
$69 Cooling System Tune-Up*
Standard price of tune-up is $109. Price valid for one working system. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires 10/31/21
License # TACLA018810E R. Hoffart, MPL41408 Shaun Neidig, TECL28671
The Benefits of Regular AC Tune-ups
We wouldn’t recommend AC tune-up service if it didn’t provide benefits to our customers. Having your system maintained regularly can provide the following benefits:
- Energy Efficiency – There’s no reason to make your air conditioner work harder than it has to. Energy efficiency often translates to more affordable energy bills, so scheduling AC tune-ups and maintenance may pay for itself over time.
- Lifespan – Most homeowners don’t want to have their AC replaced more often than it needs to be. Tune-ups can help you get the most out of your existing air conditioner. Taking good care of your HVAC system will likely extend its lifespan.
- Preventing Emergencies – No one wants to experience their air conditioner breaking down, requiring an emergency repair or replacement. Getting your system tuned up at the beginning of the season will help ensure that your system will work properly and prevent unexpected expenses and headaches.
- Better Air Quality – Dirt can build up inside your air conditioner and end up getting into your system’s ducts as well as into the unit and its drains. Water can also collect and back up, which leads to the unwanted growth of mold and mildew. Regular tune-ups can help your home or business experience better air quality.
What Does an AC Tune-up Include?
Now that you know more about our AC tune-ups and the benefits, they can provide for you, it’s time to examine what is an AC tune-up? We proudly offer AC tune-ups in San Antonio for both homes and businesses. When you schedule an AC tune-up service from Will Fix It, our HVAC technician will present a thorough checklist upon completion of the job and share any potential concerns and/or recommendations. Your tune-up will include the following:
- Check refrigerant levels and pressure
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Calibrate your thermostat(s)
- Examine the air filter and replace it if necessary
- Inspect and tighten wiring connections
- Flush condensate drain
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check voltage and amperage draw
Schedule an AC Tune-up Today
You wouldn’t neglect your annual physical from the doctor or your oil change appointment at the mechanic, so you shouldn’t ignore your air conditioning system. Will Fix It performs thorough AC inspections and tune-ups. We specialize in providing AC installation, repair, and maintenance services in the Greater San Antonio area. Our team is here to help ensure you stay cool and comfortable all summer with a reliable air conditioner. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a service.