New Furnace Installation
By replacing the old heater in your HVAC system, you can not only enjoy increased comfort during our chilly San Antonio winters, you may also be able to reduce the heating portion of your utility bills with a new, high-efficiency system. At Will Fix It, we offer furnaces that make sense for homeowners in San Antonio.
Our Comfort Advisors will explain every step of the installation process and even estimate how much you can save each year with your new system. To make sure you receive the right system for your home, our installers calculate your heating needs based on the industry standard ACCA Manual J load calculations.
To help you in your new furnace decision-making process, here are a few things to consider.
Things to Consider When Buying a New Furnace:
- If your current system doesn't keep your home comfortable, you may want to increase the size of the unit.
- If you are changing heating system size, it could require a change to your ductwork.
- If the existing ductwork is being used, make sure it is properly sealed throughout the duct system. This can have a significant effect on your overall system efficiency.
- New heating systems come in a range of efficiencies, from 80 AFUE to 97 AFUE. Have your comfort advisor compare upfront savings vs. savings over the lifespan of the system.
- Consider the fuel type, gas or electric. Here in San Antonio, we mostly install gas-powered systems.
- Consider installing a programmable thermostat with your new system to improve operating efficiencies even more.
For more information or to schedule a no-cost analysis of the benefits and savings of replacing your heating system, call Will Fix It at 210-333-3300.