Professional Heating Services
For emergency heating system repairs or a new gas furnace to go with your electric heat pump, call Will Fix It for prompt, professional service to maintain your comfort during our cool San Antonio winters. We’re available every day of the week, 24 hours each day, including holidays.
Heating Repair and Installation
During your visit with one of our Comfort Advisors, they will discuss the many variables that can affect which system is right for your home. We will take into consideration your comfort and energy savings preferences, the layout and design of your home and furniture, your energy-efficiency preferences, the necessary output of your unit, and the Wi-Fi options for your controllers.
We proudly install high-quality heating systems because these units align with our dedication to service and lifetime commitment to keeping your home or business comfortable. We won’t compromise quality for cost, so you can count on your heating system to run smoothly for years to come. If the cost of an installation stretches your budget a bit too far, we also offer various payment options that are available to qualified buyers. Call us for a quote, and we’ll work with you to find a plan that keeps you comfortable in your home.
We know you have many choices when it comes to HVAC system installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement in San Antonio. We are proud of our reputation throughout the San Antonio area for stellar service, high-quality repairs, and skilled team members. We look forward to serving you, your family, or your business for all your HVAC needs.
Local Heating & Furnace Services
Hiring a professional for heating services can protect your unit and your family from unsafe or costly heating issues. A professional heating servicer will:
- Save you time, frustration, and potentially money. Our technicians have been doing this for years and have the tools and expertise to do the job right.
- Make sure your system is functioning properly to stay compliant with your warranty. If you experience a needed repair within your warranty period, compliance during the time between the purchase and the claim is important.
- Use the latest technology to make sure you’re getting the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
Without proper care of your heating unit, you may experience less-than-effective heating, safety concerns, or untimely breakdowns. If you’re experiencing any of the following heating symptoms, call a professional HVAC servicer right away:
- Inadequate heating (not properly heating to the desired temperature)
- Uneven heating (rooms that are significantly warmer than others)
- A system that starts and stops without reason
- Strange sounds, odors, or leakage
- Weak airflow from your unit
- An increase in your gas or electric bill each month without an increase in use
- For gas units: A burner flame that is yellow or flickering instead of blue and steady, or streaks of soot around your furnace (This could be a sign of a potential carbon monoxide leak. This can be serious, so call a professional right away.)
- An abnormally dry or dusty house
Whatever type of furnace or heating system you have in your home, the pros at Will Fix It can help. Our HVAC experts will get to the root of the issue and provide you with your options for repair.
Heating units require regular maintenance. If you’re experiencing an issue with your system, you’ll need to find out if the unit requires a simple repair or complete replacement. When it’s time to stop repairing your old furnace and start replacing, give Will Fix It a call at 210-333-3300. We offer accurate, upfront estimates and professional installation.
We believe it’s important to give your heating system regular care and maintenance. Making sure your unit is properly maintained can save you tons of money in the long run. Avoid costly repairs or a complete unit replacement by getting regular tune-ups. A tuned-up heater will run more efficiently, help lower your energy costs and last longer.
Modern thermostats make it easy to control the temperature and overall comfort of your home. Newer Wi-Fi thermostats allow for easier use and updated designs. Contact us to learn more about our offerings.
Relax! Your comfort is covered. Plans that include routine inspections and preventive maintenance can save you money in the future. Find out more about the comfort, peace of mind, and savings that come with a Home Service Plan by Will Fix It.
Heating Service Plans
Regular maintenance is key to keeping costly repairs or replacements at bay. With one of our HVAC service plans, we’ll discover signs of potential issues, troubleshoot any current concerns, and perform preventive service that will prolong the life of your heating system. In addition, all maintenance plan members will receive a visit from one of our Comfort Advisors to discuss the best course of action for your particular unit. Keep in mind that if your system is older than 8 to 10 years, it may require replacement. We’re happy to help you find the correct system to keep your home warm during the cooler San Antonio nights.
Contact Will Fix It in San Antonio today to discuss your heating needs!