Trust Our Experts for Affordable Plumbing Services
Will Fix It’s reputation for outstanding plumbing services is unparalleled throughout San Antonio, TX. Clogged toilet repair is one of our many specialties. At our company, we understand you have choices. So we work tirelessly to be a plumbing company you can count on for superior customer service and speedy results. We require background checks on all our employees to guarantee stellar work. And our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau is a standard we strive toward every day. If you have problems with your toilet, you can trust our experts to take care of the situation. Call Will Fix It today.
When You Have A Clogged Toiler You Can’t Repair – Call Us
Clogged toilets are among the most common problems in a household. In most cases, homeowners can fix the problem by using a plunger. But what happens when the issue is more pronounced? Sometimes, clogged toilets are a symptom of a deeper problem – one only an experienced plumber can fix. We understand the importance of your toilet and know you can’t live long without a functioning one. We take great pride in our response time. We work quickly to resolve problems to restore full functionality to our customers’ homes.
The Causes of Clogged Toilets
There are numerous reasons why a toilet might clog. Many of these causes are beyond your control. It is important for you to understand these reasons to know when it is time to call the experts at Will Fix It. While large quantities of toilet paper and foreign objects remain the most common causes of toilet clogs, there are other causes, including:
- Old Toilet: Older toilets often feature a lower flow that is more likely to experience clogging issues. Another potential cause of your clogged toilet is a cracked or damaged toilet bowl. If you have an old toilet, it might be time to replace it. One of the benefits is newer toilets are more efficient with water usage.
- Hard Water Deposits: Hard water is common and can harm your toilet over time. When hard water deposits build up in your toilet, you might require a professional to intervene. We can remove these deposits and ensure your toilet does not suffer any damage.
- Too Much Waste: Just like other appliances found in your home, your toilet sees regular use. Sometimes, the cause of clogged toilets is simply wear and tear. For instance, excess amounts of toilet paper, hair, and foreign objects – flushed over time – can have a negative impact.
- Clogged Drain Line: Sometimes, the problem is not the toilet itself but the drain line. This issue requires the intervention of a professional plumber, as many things can go wrong if someone who does not know how to resolve the issue attempts to fix it.
Why Choose Why Fix It
Why Fix It has a long history of providing outstanding plumbing, heating, and cooling services to customers throughout San Antonio, TX and the surrounding area. If you have a plumbing issue – such as a clogged toilet – then you want to know you are in good hands. Fortunately, you can trust our team to resolve your issue quickly. We have served clients in the region since 1994, and we offer a best-in-class Exceptional Service Guarantee. Other benefits of working with our team include:
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Emergency Services Available – Even on Holidays
- Part of the ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Network
- Fully Licensed in Texas and San Antonio
- Flexible Financing Options
- Discounts for Seniors and the Military
Contact Us Today for More Information
If you are dealing with a clogged toilet or any other plumbing emergency, give us a call immediately. We will arrive at your property quickly and get to work resolving the issue. We use our expertise to diagnose the problem and our knowledge to implement effective solutions. We show respect for your home by wearing shoe covers, drop cloths, and keeping our work area clean. Contact us today for more information about our services.