Save Money with a More Efficient Furnace
By replacing the old heater in your HVAC system, you can not only enjoy increased comfort during our chilly San Antonio winters, you may also be able to reduce the heating portion of your utility bills with a new, high-efficiency system. At Will Fix It, we offer furnaces that make sense for homeowners in San Antonio.
Our Comfort Advisors will explain every step of the installation process and even estimate how much you can save each year with your new system. To make sure you receive the right system for your home, our installers calculate your heating needs based on the industry standard ACCA Manual J load calculations.
To help you in your new furnace decision-making process, here are a few things to consider.
Things to Consider When Buying a New Furnace:
- If your current system doesn’t keep your home comfortable, you may want to increase the size of the unit.
- If you are changing heating system size, it could require a change to your ductwork.
- If the existing ductwork is being used, make sure it is properly sealed throughout the duct system. This can have a significant effect on your overall system efficiency.
- New heating systems come in a range of efficiencies, from 80 AFUE to 97 AFUE. Have your comfort advisor compare upfront savings vs. savings over the lifespan of the system.
- Consider the fuel type, gas or electric. Here in San Antonio, we mostly install gas-powered systems.
- Consider installing a programmable thermostat with your new system to improve operating efficiencies even more.
For more information or to schedule a no-cost analysis of the benefits and savings of replacing your heating system, call Will Fix It at 210-333-3300.
Free Furnace Special – Savings up to $2,600*
Free In-Home Consultation. Payments as low as $99 per month
*Standard 80% gas furnace given with the purchase and installation of 16 SEER or higher High Efficiency cooling systems. Discount for free furnace up to $1,200 and excludes cost of labor, miscellaneous materials, code upgrades and permits. Purchase and installation is required to receive discounts on accessories. Discounts include $150 off UV light and/or $150 off high efficiency air cleaner, up to 4”/R-11 of blow-in fiberglass attic insulation (if applicable) valued at $700 and Nest Products valued up to $400. Loans provided by EnerBank USA (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.58% fixed APR, effective as of December 1, 2018, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes. Valid at participating ARS® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, new commercial or construction customers or with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. All purchases must be made by 3/15/2019. Valid at participating ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for HSP, third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. See service center for details. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. ARS® Rescue Rooter®. License # TACLA018810E R. Hoffart, MPL41408 S. Neidig, TECL28671 M. James. Offer expires 1/31/2019.