Furnace Replacement in San Antonio, TX
Our Team Offers High-Quality Furnace Services
Will Fix It is a widely-respected company specializing in furnace replacement. Our San Antonio, TX customers know they can trust us because of our professionalism, speedy service, and outstanding customer support. We soar above our competition for those reasons and more. If your furnace is not working as it should, the time might have come for a replacement. We can help. Our highly-trained specialists will arrive at your property and begin replacing your old unit with a new one. Learn why working with our company is your ticket to complete satisfaction by contacting our team immediately.
We Offer Furnace Replacements For Every Budget
Furnaces do not last forever. Even the most top-of-the-line unit has a life expectancy of 15 years. And that lifespan depends on how well the homeowner takes care of the furnace. Failing to perform yearly maintenance can dramatically reduce how long your system lasts. It is important to understand the status of your furnace so you can make an informed decision. We can help you find a replacement that suits the needs of your home and budget. For instance, we can recommend a furnace that is the correct size for your home, and we have plenty of options for homeowners of all income levels. We take great pride in our ability to offer a range of opportunities to our customers.
How To Tell When It Is Time For A Furnace Replacement
As stated above, no furnace lasts forever. When upgrading a furnace, age is the most common factor homeowners consider. If your furnace is getting up there in years, you might want to be proactive and replace it before it develops significant problems and stops working in the dead of winter. There are many other signs of furnace failure, including:
- Rising Energy Bills: Pay attention to your energy bills. If you are on a fixed-amount budget plan, your account will still tell you how much energy your home consumes. There is a reason for the sudden spikes you are seeing. If it is winter, and you are running the heat constantly, the furnace is probably at fault.
- Excessive Dust, Dirt, Soot, or Rust Particles: Are you noticing increased amounts of dust, dirt, soot, and rust particles in and around your vents? This problem commonly occurs in aging and failing furnaces. It is a clear-cut sign it is time to replace your system.
- Humidity Issues: Homes should have a satisfactory humidity balance. Too humid, and those in your home will be uncomfortable. Too dry, and you and your family might experience sore throats and increased allergy symptoms. Dryness is a common sign of furnace failure.
- Unevenly Heating Issues: Every room in your home should heat evenly. In other words, if you set the thermostat at 70 degrees, the bedroom should not be 65 degrees while the living room broils at 73. A new furnace will be more efficient.
- Unusual Noises: Furnaces are not silent. But rattling, buzzing, humming, or banging noises are not typical of a functioning furnace. The moment you hear noises like that, you should contact Will Fix It so we can assess the situation.
- Visible Signs of Rust or Cracks: If you can see signs of rust or cracks around the furnace itself – such as at the base of the unit – then you need to contact us immediately. While it is possible to repair this issue, a replacement may be more appropriate.
- It Needs Frequent Repairs: How often are you calling us to repair seemingly minor issues with your furnace. While we offer fair and affordable repairs, those costs can add up. At a certain point, it may make sense to replace your furnace.
How A New Furnace Can Improve Your Air Quality
One of the major benefits of investing in a new furnace is the modern furnace’s ability to warm your home efficiently. They’re great for the environment because they require less energy to do their jobs. The result is increased comfort inside the house and less impact on your wallet. Place your trust in Will Fix It for a furnace that conserves energy and improves air quality.
Gas, Oil, and Electric Furnace Replacements
We want to offer you plenty of choices. That’s why we provide three types of heaters: Oil, electric, and gas furnaces. Each category provides unique benefits. We can discuss with you the advantages and drawbacks of each. In some cases, your house might dictate which kind you can get. We will inspect and make a quality recommendation to you and your family.
We Offer Affordable Prices and a Top-Notch Financing Package
At Will Fix It, we pride ourselves on helping our customers achieve the warmth they need within their homes. While we do our best to keep costs down, we know furnaces are expensive. That’s why we offer financing through EnerBank USA. We can offer no interest or payments for 12 months based on your credit score. We offer a reduced interest plan if you do not quality for no interest. Read more about our financing package here. Don’t wait to replace your furnace. We can help. Contact us today.