Install a New Water Heater in Your San Antonio Home
Water heaters are an essential part of your home or business. Whether depending on it for a nice, hot bath or washing dishes in hot, sudsy water, your water heater is important. The team at Will Fix It provides San Antonio, TX water heater repair services, water heater routine maintenance, and new water heater installation. We provide 24/7 emergency water heater repair and service all makes and models. Whether you have an electric, gas, or tankless water heater or a heat pump water heater, we’re here for you. We understand a water heater is essential to the comfort of your home. Contact us for water heater installation.
Signs You Need Water Heater Installation
You may notice signs that you need a new water heater, including:
- Lack of Hot Water –A cold shower could mean your water heater needs professional attention.
- Discolored Water –If your water has a rusty tint or dark particles, it could be signs of a health hazard and a faulty water heater.
- Low Water Pressure –The pressure of your water is often due to sediment buildup and other issues.
- Strange Sounds –If your water heater is banging, cracking or popping, there could be mineral deposits in the tank.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
Many people choose tankless water heaters for their multiple benefits, including:
- Energy Efficiency –Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, helping to save energy.
- Unlimited Hot Water –There is an unlimited amount of hot water in a tankless hot water because it isn’t limited to the size of the tank.
- Less Worry Of Leaks –Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, you don’t need to worry about a large amount of water damage from leaking.
- Small Size –Tankless water heaters can be installed under the sink or in a compact space.
Advantages Of An Upgraded Water Heater
Water heaters work hard to power our laundry machines, dishwashers, and showers. Normal and wear and tear lead to costly issues. There are many benefits to upgrading your water heater, including:
- Fuel Costs –You’ll save energy and money with new and improved energy-efficient water heaters.
- Operation –Upgrading your water heater to an energy-efficient model means using less energy and improving the way they trap heat.
- Lower Failure Rate –Leaking and flooding are common in older water heaters, so upgrading to a new one means getting in front of problems before they happen.
- More Hot Water –If you’re tired of waiting for hot water, a new water heater ensures a longer-lasting, fast supply of it.
Choosing Will Fix It
Since 1994, we’ve served the San Antonio area for its heating, cooling, plumbing, and insulation needs. Our A+ rating with the BBB ensures a superb customer service experience. We’ll help quickly identify your water heater issues and determine if you need water heater repair or a new installation. We’ll keep you updated each step of the way and always answers your questions. Contact us today to schedule your water heater service!
Contact Will Fit It For Water Heater Installation
We will come to look at your water heater and help you with options. A water heater installation is quick and easy and ensures you peace of mind. Don’t let your old water heater take advantage of you with leaks and lukewarm water. Let Will Fix It upgrade your water heater today!
FREE Service Call with Any Heating, Cooling, or Plumbing Repair*
Discount applies to service call fee only. Any repairs are additional and will be quoted and performed upon customer approval. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires 12/31/2021
License # TACLA018810E R. Hoffart, MPL41408 Shaun Neidig, TECL28671