Water Heater Installation in San Antonio
The Department of Energy recently announced new standards for residential water heater efficiency effective April 16, 2015. Click here for details of the announcement.
The new standards will affect your next new water heater, so you don’t have to immediately buy a new water heater. But if your current water heater isn’t meeting your hot water usage needs or requires frequent repairs, it may be time to replace.
Things to Consider When Buying a New Water Heater:
- Number of people living in your home (hot water demand)
- How well your old unit supplied your hot water needs
- Gas vs electric vs solar cost considerations
- Cost comparison of models with different levels of efficiency
- Warranty length
- Initial cost of unit relative to annual operating cost
- Tank vs. Tankless
- Installation location vs unit sizing
- Code compliance considerations
For all your water heater replacement questions or to schedule a consultation with a professional plumber, call Will Fix It in San Antonio at 210-333-3300.
Up to $300 off Water Heater
*Discount varies depending on type of water heater purchased. Purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for HSP, third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. License # TACLA018810E R. Hoffart, MPL41408 S. Neidig, TECL28671 M. James. Offer expires 5/31/2019.